Monday, May 23, 2011

From JDrama to KDrama >>>

It's been a long time now since I last updated my blog. It had been a hectic half-year.. Now I'm gonna continue updating this blog..

I used to [and still] love japanese dramas so much.. really. Korean drama was such an unknown world to me... There are some very memorable JDrama that I loved so much..
1. Hana Yori Dango (1,2&movie) >> Info
2. Hana Kimi >> Info
3. Gokusen (1,2,3&movie) >> Info
4. Atashinchi no Danshi >> Info
5. Mei-chan no Shitsuji >> Info
6. Zettai Kareshi >> Info

BUT..
Now it's korean drama fever!! My favourites so far [new dramas only]..
1. You're Beautiful >> Info
2. Secret Garden >> Info

For Boys Over Flowers.. well, I must say that I prefer the japanese version, Hana Yori Dango [I like MatsuJun obviously.. haha].

That's it!! My story for now..

Hana Yori Dango

Hana Kimi

Gokusen

Atashinchi no Danshi

Mei-chan no Shitsuji

Zettai Kareshi

You're Beautiful

Secret Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment