Sunday, September 18, 2011

After 2 weeks in university~~

Ahh.. tiring.. That's the 1st conclusion that I could make for now. SOME People used to say to me that life in university isn't as hard as life in high school.. [FYI : I used to stay in hostel]. I doubted that the whole time though.. Maybe it is still early to conclude anything but I assure you that 1st few weeks as freshies are really tiring. You've got to cope with the new life in a university's hostel. It feels really different than what I used to experience for 5 years in high school and 1 year in matriculation college. The new everyday schedule that you have to cope with is something not to be fooled with. Plus, there are some problems with my timetable set by the university officials. That really stressed me out. We, the freshies did not have any experience in solving these kinds of problems and this is where seniors are reached out to. But, sadly, the system the university is using now is new to the university and they still lacked workforce on that. Some of the seniors themselves are having problems with that and who should we ask to?? We haven't got our PA yet and the faculty is now still under construction. We are now using other faculty for our lectures and that causes us to have a really bad timetable. We got the irrelevant time for some classes. People might say that I complains so much and not thankful for what I've got but you should think from our point of view.. Put yourselves in our places and I'm sure that you'll understand what we're going through right now. Right now, I'm using the 3 days off that I have to think carefully about my life in the university and ways on how to solve the problems. I am planning to add another subject to my timetable because I think that during the 1st year is most important to take extra classes when we are most excited in studying.. Putting that aside, the campus where I am living right now is still under construction where some of the important facilities did not make it in time to finish by the time we came here 2 weeks ago. Even there are water-shortage problems occurred for a few days or so. I really hate it when that happened. Some of the students resort to go to the faculty for a shower even at so early in the morning. It felt like we were going camping.. haha.. There are also this problem involving bad internet connection. It is so hard to wait while loading a page. It took several tries and skills to only update our facebook status!! [that's why I only got to update this blog now]. All in all, I really thankful though. The fact that I am able to continue my studies in my university is one of the best thing that happened in my life. I hope that living my life in university this coming 4 years will be a blessed and fun journey. Pray for me!!

P/S : This whole article is not a complain but it was just to tell my 1st few experience in university. Thanks for reading~~

No comments:

Post a Comment