Saturday, March 16, 2013

MY LATEST COLLECTION - SHINee Official Merchandises

I'm back with some newest posts.. In this post, I want to share my excitement!!

I bought SHINee's official merchandises over last few months and I wanna share photos of them. Here they are~~~~

SHINee Official 2013 Desktop Calendar

The box.

Front page.

My bias, Onew for my birth month, January..


SHINee Official 2013 Diary




SHINee 3rd Full Length Album, 'Dream Girl: The Misconceptions of You' Ch.1



SHINee 'Star Collection Card' 'SHINee in Wonderland'


Don't be jealous, one of the cards I got was from 'Milky Way Puzzle Card' collection.. and I'm sure I am one of the earliest to receive the cards in Malaysia.



2 comments:

  1. If you don't mind.. can you share to me, where do you buy all this?
    I'm malaysian too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there fellow Malaysian.. ^▽^
      I usually buy these merchandises online via Soompi Shop. Here's the link: http://shop.soompi.com/ They sell these at good prices and good shipping too. Until now, there's no problems whatsoever with my orders. I highly recommend this online shop~

      Delete